William Bradshaw, president of the Bradshaw Automotive Group in Greer, SC, will assume duties as the 2006 chairman of the National Automobile Dealers Assn. next February. He succeeds 2005 Chairman Jack Kain, the owner of Jack Kain Ford in Versailles, KY. William Bradshaw A dealer since 1979 when he purchased his first dealership, a small Cadillac and Oldsmobile store in Greer, Bradshaw was named the South Carolina Dealer of the Year and received the Time Magazine Quality Dealer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bradshaw Named 2006 NADA Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.