WARREN, MI – Chrysler Group appears poised to make good on an old promise and restore a third shift to its Brampton, Ont., Canada, plant that is making the hot-selling Chrysler 300 Series. Chrysler 300 The Brampton plant was a 3-shift operation until 2001, when the midnight crew was laid off as part of Chrysler’s 3-year restructuring plan. Workers were consoled with promises the third shift could be called back if the all-new LX family rear-drive vehicles took off. The first RWD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brampton Could See Third Shift Reinstated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.