Predicting the future can be a precarious proposition. But it’s a living – at least it is for Mike Gauthier. Gauthier is director-Corporate Technology North America for Siemens VDO Automotive. That’s his title, anyway. His job is to act as a futurist, to take the pulse of technology development worldwide and predict how it ultimately will impact the auto industry. He keeps tabs on everything from organic semiconductors to nano technology and what auto makers think about it. The theory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brave New World" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.