SAO PAULO – The Brazilian automotive manufacturers group, Anfavea, is conducting negotiations in Madrid to form a trade pact agreement with the European Union, says Ricardo Carvalho, president of Anfavea. "We have significant industrial capacity, and we are interested in increasing our presence in the European market," he says. Anfavea also expects to make trade regulations more flexible between Brazil and Argentina, which is suffering from a severe economic crisis. An automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Auto Group in Talks with EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.