SAO PAULO – Brazilian car makers are expanding their presence in the global market, none more than Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. VW Polo is built and sold through operations of four continents. VW engines are produced at the German auto maker’s Sao Carlos, Sao Paulo, plant for the Polo, which is designed in Germany, assembled in South Africa and shipped to Japan and other regions of the world. The fact that the car is developed, produced and sold in operations involving four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Auto Makers Expand Global Reach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.