Brazilian assembly plants no longer will have to deal with electricity rationing as of March 1. President Fernando Henrique Cardoso announces the energy saving measures, instituted last year to avoid rolling blackouts, will be terminated because heavy rainfall has refilled depleted reservoirs at hydroelectric plants. General Motors Corp.’s Moraine, OH, assembly plant will begin Chevy TrailBlazer EXT/GMC Envoy XL output in early April with full production expected to be reached in May. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil to End Electricity Rationing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.