SAO PAULO – Brazil’s auto industry sold 123,900 vehicles in July, 18% ahead of year-ago and the best result for the month in the last six years. July sales also pulled ahead of June by 2.5%, which saw a 5.5% increase from year-ago. VW Gol Brazil’s best-selling car so far this year. The flurry of sales likely have been prompted by an anticipated 1.5%-2% price rise in August due to increased raw materials costs, especially steel. January-July domestic sales of trucks, cars and buses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil July Sales Best in Six Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.