SAO PAULO – Brazil’s auto makers produced 283,900 vehicles in June, an 8.2% drop from year-ago but 8.4% ahead of May, the National Association of Vehicle Manufacturers (Anfavea) reports. In the year’s first-half, the industry built 1.46 million vehicles, down 13.6% from prior-year. Anfavea predicts full-year sales in Brazil will rise 6.4% from 2008. Fiat Automoveis SA continued to lead the market in June sales, with 70,645 cars and light-pickup trucks, for a 16.5% gain on May. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil June Vehicle Output Falls, But Sales Climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.