SAO PAULO – Brazil’s vehicle production fell 8.6% from May to June, totaling 147,433 units, says the national association of vehicle manufacturers, Anfavea. A total 887,785 units were produced in the year’s first two quarters, down 10% from the prior-year period. Sales, meanwhile, declined from 118,404 in May to 110,751 in June, down 6.5%, but slid a whopping 17.7% in the first half from year ago’s 874,223 units to 719,069. Auto makers now expect production to total 1.81 million for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Production, Sales Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.