SAO PAULO â€“ Brazil auto makers sold 115,300 vehicles in November, down 7.5% from 124,600 units sold in the year-ago period and a 16.6% drop from the 138,300 vehicles sold in October. Vehicle production, however, rose 15.8% in November to 158,045 units compared with November 2001, but fell 7.6% compared with October.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazilâ€™s November Car Production, Sales Slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.