SAO PAULO – Brazil's domestic sales saw a record first half, climbing 8.6% to 817,700 vehicles. Industry analysts believe sales are on track to beat the country's previous full-year record of 1.94 million vehicles (including trucks and buses) set in 1997. Fiat Automoveis SA led all auto makers with 201,120 units sold and a 24.6% market share. It was followed by Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. (186,005), General Motors do Brasil Ltda. (185,260) and Ford Brasil Ltda. (91,077). Mercedes-Benz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Sales See Record First Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.