SAO PAULO – Despite Brazil’s vehicle production increase of 0.8% in the first 10 months – from year-ago’s 1.49 million units to 1.50 million – vehicle registrations have fallen 8.1%, from 1.23 million to 1.13 million. Although October sales rose 12.6% over September, from 125,035 units to 140,749, analysts here say some vehicles have yet to be registered. Ka sales contributed to Ford Brazil’s market growth through October. Nevertheless, auto makers say things are looking up. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Sales See Slight Improvement Over Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.