SAO PAULO – Brazil’s light-vehicle sales continue to sizzle, jumping 38.7% to 415,824 units in the year’s first two months, compared with 299,696 in like-2007. January set a best-ever record for the month, with deliveries spiking 41% to 214,959 vs. year-ago. Sales of passenger cars, light trucks and vans rose 36.9 % in February, compared with prior year, according to the National Vehicle Registration division. In the month’s 19 selling days, due to Brazil’s Carnival, a total 200,865 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Sales Set Records in First 2 Months, Prompt Production Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.