Brazil vehicle sales totaled 282,024 units for July 2010, up 1.2% vs. July 2009. July 2010 vehicle sales decreased 0.2% compared with June 2010 sales. 2010 sales through July totaled 1,951,558, up 10.7% over the same period in 2009. Fiat Automoveis SA is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 436,337, resulting in a 22.4% market share. Related document: Ward’s Brazil Vehicle Sales – July 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Up 1.2% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.