Brazil vehicle sales totaled 331,989 units for December 2010, up 27.2% vs. December 2009. December 2010 vehicle sales decreased 1.0% compared with November 2010 sales. 2010 sales through December totaled 3,572,207, up 11.4% over the same period in 2009. Fiat Automoveis SA is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 785,431, resulting in a 22.0% market share. Related document: Ward’s Brazil Vehicle Sales – December 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Up 27.2% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.