SAO PAULO â Brazilian vehicle production, including cars, vans, pickups, trucks and buses, totaled 1.75 million units in the yearâs first half, up 19.1% from 1.68 million in like-2009, the National Association of Vehicle Manufacturers, Anfavea, says. Of the total, output of cars, vans and pickups climbed 17% to 1.64 million units, while truck builds surged 66.8% to 89,548. Bus production jumped 42.3% to 23,665. A previous record output of 1.68 million units was achieved in first-half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazilian Vehicle Production, Exports Climb in Yearâs First Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.