SAO PAULO – Brazil's luxury vehicles slowly are becoming more sophisticated with electronic systems commonly used in vehicles produced by top global auto makers. "I see no limit for applied technology for the automotive industry,” says Silvio Palacios, electronic coordinator of Brazil's Assn. of Automotive Engineering (AEA). While these types of systems are still too expensive to be used in subcompact vehicles, which account for 70% of Brazilian sales, they are increasingly becoming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazilian Vehicles Becoming More Sophisticated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.