Breed Technologies Inc., a company founded on innovation, could not invent a solution for its financial problems, so it is asking the courts for help. The Lakeland, FL, supplier of safety restraint systems files a petition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware to reorganize under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. The petition was long expected as the only likely outcome for a company that has struggled mightily under a mountain of debt associated with its $710 million acquisition of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Breed Lands in Bankruptcy Court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.