HONG KONG — Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., the majority shareholder in Shenyang Jinbei Passenger Vehicle Mfg. Co. Ltd., began trading its ordinary shares on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Ltd., Oct. 22. These shares already are listed on the New York Stock Exchange; the company was the first with operations exclusively in China to list on the NYSE. Brilliance China is launching a public offering in Hong Kong of 2,175,000 of its ordinary shares. The company also completed an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China lists on Hong Kong Exchange" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.