SHENYANG — Hong Kong-based Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. plans to begin trial manufacture of a sedan at its Shenyang plant by the end of the year, reports say. Brilliance China, which specializes in mini-buses, recently began its sedan division and says it will build 20,000 units by the end of 2001. The new division, financed by equity sales and accumulated profits, reportedly will cost Brilliance China US$500 million to start up. Executives say they are seeking foreign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China moves into sedan production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.