Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. reports revenues declined 1.4% during 2001 to RMB6,218.4 million ($751,250), down from RMB6,306.4 million ($761,881) in 2000. Brilliance attributes the drop to a reduction in prices of minibuses made by its Shenyang Automotive Co. Ltd. subsidiary and a small decline in deluxe minibus sales. Brilliance also reported a 4.7% drop in consolidated operating income to RMB1,169,8 million ($141,324), from RMB1,226.8 million ($148,210) in 2000. However, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance China Sales Down Slightly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.