Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. will increase its stakes in subsidiaries Shenyang Automotive and Jinbei Motors through acquisition of their holding companies. Brilliance will buy out the government’s shares in both, owning 40.1% of Jinbei and increasing its stake in Shenyang to 70.7% from 51%. Brilliance is purchasing Shenyang Automobile Industry Asset Management Co. for RMB1 ($0.12) and assuming the company’s debt, which is estimated at RMB185 million ($22.4 million). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance Ups Stake in Jinbei, Shenyang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.