FRANKFURT – China now is the world’s third-largest vehicle-manufacturing nation, reportedly recently surpassing Germany. Yet, few passenger cars made in China are ready for export, except, perhaps, the Brilliance Zhongua sedan. This likely is the first Chinese car that could be certified for European markets. It is large and elegantly built by Brilliance Jinbei Automobile Co. Ltd. in Shenyang, Liaoning province. Brilliance Zhongua The name means, not by coincidence, “China.” And ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance Zhonghua Ready to Roll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.