Two prominent U.K. trade unions say Ford Motor Co. will be forced to defend a major cost-saving cog in the Jaguar Cars restructuring plan it announced last month. The auto maker is expected to be summoned in early November to lay out evidence before the British parliament’s Trade and Industry Select Committee on the necessity of its forthcoming job cuts at the historic Browns Lane Jaguar assembly plant in Coventry slated for closure in 2005, a joint statement issued by Transport and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British MPs to Grill Ford on Jag Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.