BUCHAREST, Romania - It’s the most unusual site among all motor shows with top status in Eastern Europe. The Bucharest Motor Show is held at the Baneasa domestic airport here in the Romaero buildings, which at one time were used for production of aircraft. The Romanian car market itself is unusual. Despite declining sales of locally made cars and increasing imports, domestic carmaker Automobile Dacia S.A. dominates the market. The company, majority owned by Renault S.A., sold 27,495 cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bucharest Motor Show Mixes Old and New" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.