DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s Buick Div. hopes to make an announcement regarding a new product at its 100th anniversary celebration in Flint, MI, in July 2003. Buick Marketing General Manager Roger Adams outlines plans for numerous centennial events at a recent Automotive Press Assn. meeting here. "We certainly have a product we could announce then, but we haven’t pinned down a date yet. I would say there’s a good chance that we make a product announcement there, without over-committing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Centennial May Include New Product" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.