NEW YORK – Targeting customers who want a premium car experience in a truck, Buick Div. General Manager Roger Adams says sales of the brand will approach a 50/50 car/truck ratio over the long run. Long-term, trucks are expected to account for half Buick’s sales. But he emphasizes that Buick trucks will have car-like qualities. These trucks and remaining car lines will make Buick a more powerful competitor in the near-luxury segment, he promises. Through November, this year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Chief Aims for More Trucks, Higher Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.