With the smallest and arguably the least diversified lineup among General Motors Corp.'s five divisions, a new product obviously is a priority at Buick. But rumors that a Holden-built Commodore coupe is destined for GM either as a Pontiac Firebird replacement or an addition to Buick is at least half unlikely. “I doubt we'll do a sports car,” Buick Marketing General Manager Roger W. Adams tells Ward's at '00 Buick LeSabre rollout in California. That part currently is played by the Regal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Execs Eye Crossover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642