CHICAGO — At the Chicago Auto Show here, General Motors Corp.'s Buick Div. shows the prototype of its Rendezvous “crossover” sport/utility vehicle (SUV) set to launch next year as an '02 model. The excitement generated by Buick's first “truck” since 1923 only underscores the perception that GM may indeed be “back in the game” and ready to compete with a spate of successful crossovers already in the market — or soon coming. Add to that that Rendezvous, at least from a design aspect, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick launches first truck since 1923" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.