TEANECK, NJ – General Motors Corp.’s Buick-Pontiac-GMC channel will deliver more than 900,000 vehicles annually at retail within 24 to 36 months, if targets set by the operation’s general manager are met. “There will be fleet sales above and beyond this, but we’re not going to speculate on a percentage,” says Susan Docherty, a GM North America vice president who oversees the three brands. The 2010-2011 retail sales target represents a gain of 10.9% from 2007 levels. Buick-Pontiac-GMC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick-Pontiac-GMC Strategy Includes New Products, Higher Volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.