General Motors Corp. plans to unveil several modified Buick Lucerne concepts as part of its portfolio of tricked-out vehicles at next week’s Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas. The Lucerne concepts will mark the first time the Buick marque has made an appearance in the show’s 43-year history. Among the concepts will be Rick Bottom’s street-smart interpretation of the Lucerne fullsize sedan, dubbed the CXX Luxury Liner. In all, GM will display 27 vehicles at SEMA. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Premiers at SEMA With Stylized Concepts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.