DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s Buick Div. forecasts it will sell less than 60,000 midsize SUVs annually when its GMT360-based Rainier goes on sale during the second half of 2003. Roger Adams “If you look at (the Buick) Rendezvous (cross/utility vehicle) for kind of a cue of what we might do with our medium SUV, we’ll probably sell a little bit less than what Rendezvous sells because of the Rainier price point and the type of vehicle that it is,” Marketing General Manager ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick: Rainier Sales Under 60,000 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.