General Motors Corp. announces pricing for its ’05 LaCrosse midsize sedan and Terraza minivan. The base LaCrosse CX starts at $23,495, and pricing for the CXL begins at $25,995. Both are equipped with GM’s 3.8L V-6, generating 200 hp. The top-level LaCrosse CXS, with GM’s new 240-hp 3.6L V-6 with variable-valve timing, is $28,995. "These prices deliver real value," says C.J. Fraleigh, general manager-Buick and Pontiac-GMC. "A popularly equipped LaCrosse CX, which includes optional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Reveals LaCrosse, Terraza Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.