NEW YORK – Buick Div. plans to move up from competing with Toyota and Honda brands to premium status, says General Manager C.J. Fraleigh. "Buick will completely transform itself," he says. Buick’s trucks started the trend, which will continue with the introduction of the LaCrosse sedan this fall, along with the new Terazza minivan. New Buick LaCrosse will lead Buick’s effort to become premium brand. These new products and others that will be introduced next year are part of a $3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Steers Into Passing Lane Toward Premium Status" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.