DETROIT -- Shanghai General Motors’ Buick brand earns the top spot in two surveys of Chinese vehicle owners by J.D. Power & Associates. Buick ranks first on J.D. Power’s Customer Satisfaction Index with a score of 819 out of a possible 1,000. The Buick GL8 executive wagon is the highest quality vehicle in the Initial Quality Study (IQS) category. Both categories rank foreign and domestic makes sold in China.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Tops Quality Chart in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.