SOFIA, Bulgaria – Most people in Europe view Bulgaria as a Balkan country best known for its agriculture and tourist attractions along the Black Sea. But the Bulgarian government, under the leadership of Simeon Sakskoburggotski, the country’s former king and current prime minister, wants to change those perceptions by restoring its automotive industry. During the Communist era, one Balkan plant assembled Russian Moskvich cars. Another produced trucks in cooperation with Czech and Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bulgaria Lures Western Component Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642