The digital revolution has been transforming the auto industry for more than two decades. Now it is taking the aftermarket by storm, speeding time to market and improving quality just as it has for OEMs and their traditional factory suppliers. Only a few years ago, enthusiasts who wanted to customize a brand-new vehicle's body or engine often had to wait a full model year before parts were available. Even then, there was a chance they might not fit properly. Now, just about every ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Burning Rubber on Digital Highway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.