The Australian new-vehicle market bounces back in June with the third-best monthly sales total ever, albeit down 3.5% compared with year-ago, to 102,847 units, marking a 36.3% gain on May’s 75,441. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says the result is a clear sign the industry has been boosted by strong demand from business sales. Small businesses with a turnover of less than A$2 million ($1.6 million) can claim a 50% tax deduction for assets costing more than A$1,000 ($797) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Business Tax Break Boosts Oz June Sales to Third-Best Month on Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.