SHANGHAI – Posh. That best describes Cadillac’s first showroom in China located here in a former bank building. Black marble floors. Cherry wood walls and pillars. Lots of brushed stainless steel furnishings. And an inviting entrance with tall windows and a large “Cadillac” sign and crest above. Unlike most U.S. dealerships, this new Cadillac store sits amid a busy shopping area in the city’s center, connected on both sides to other businesses. Service, parts and used-car operations are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bye Mao, Buy Cadillac" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.