Looking to increase its share of the entry-level luxury segment, Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. is introducing the new C-Class sports coupe and station wagon to the U.S. market. The C230 sports coupe, on sale this summer, will be the luxury brand's least expensive vehicle priced significantly below $30,000. The automaker expects to sell about 15,000 coupes a year. The vehicle is equipped with a 190-hp 2.3L supercharged I-4 and standard 6-speed manual. A 5-speed automatic is optional. The C230 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C-Class to Boost Mercedes Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.