PARIS â€“ Automobiles Citroen will launch a stretched sedan version of the Citroen C4 in China by the end of June, boosting anticipated worldwide annual volume of the car by 50,000 units, or 18%. The car, and a second launch targeted for late in the year, is expected to help Citroen continue to claw back market share in China. The wheelbase of the Chinese version of the C4, called C-Triomphe, is stretched 3.9 ins. (10 cm) to 106.7 ins. (271 cm), making the back seat more livable for those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C-Triomphe to Aid Citroenâ€™s Comeback in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.