MADRID – Celebrating the 50th anniversary of PSA Peugeot Citroen’s assembly plant here, the auto maker earlier this year rolled out the first Citroen C3 Pluriel. Madrid, which is the only plant to build the open-top Pluriel, is expected to account for 20% of total C3 production with about 63,000 units annually. In addition to the Pluriel, Madrid makes the C3 sedan, also produced in PSA’s Aulnay-sous-Bois, France, factory. The C3 isn’t the only Citroen assembled here. Since 1999, Madrid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C3 Investment Gives Madrid Plant New Life" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.