MILFORD, MI – In about the same amount of time it takes to read this sentence, the new ’05 Chevy Corvette could have accelerated from 0-60 mph (97 km/h). Four seconds. Corvette’s exterior design mixes retro and modern themes. The experience is pretty mind-blowing. And that is probably all that needs to be said about the Corvette. The greatest American sports car is even greater with the introduction of the sixth-generation Corvette. The ride and handling upgrades offered by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C6 Corvette Powers Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.