ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – It may be several years late to the luxury cross/utility vehicle (CUV) market, but the Cadillac SRX remains an innovator, claims Cadillac Marketing General Manager Mark LaNeve. “We are late to market, you’re right,” acknowledges LaNeve to media gathered here at General Motors Corp.’s Vision Center for an unveiling of an SRX foam model. “But no one has a product like this, with this kind of performance and with three rows of seats. We’re the first with this type of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Caddy SRX Late, But Unique" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.