While it may be late to the luxury cross/utility vehicle market, Cadillac claims it’s putting a different twist on one of the auto industry’s hottest sectors with its all-new SRX unveiled at the North American International Auto Show. SRX gives Cadillac entry in hot luxury cross/utility segment. The belated arrival very well may be worth the wait. Judging by the reception it has received from the media during pre-auto-show previews, SRX’s mix of performance (up to 315 hp) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Caddy SRX Mixes Performance, Flexibility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.