NEW YORK – “Our mission is to be cool again," says Chris Hamer, Cadillac's advertising director. That's the image he's seeking to bring to Cadillac with advertising and promotional tie-ins to events that attract trendsetters. The trick is to accomplish this without offending traditional Cadillac customers. Escalade raised Cadillac’s profile with trendsetters. "We're selling to people of all ages," he says. Cadillac doesn't want to push the status of the Escalade, the model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Aims to Be Cool" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.