DETROIT – So how might sales of one of the world’s thirstiest and luxurious SUVs fare during a time of record-high gasoline prices and lackluster industry sales? Just fine, thank you, says Cadillac Escalade Global Product Manager David Schiavone. “Image, gas prices…they’ve all taken a toll on non-luxury SUV sales, but we’re doing fine,” Schiavone says during a recent preview of the ’08 Cadillac Escalade Platinum edition here. Sales of SUVs in the U.S. fell 11.3% last year. But the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Escalade Enters Softer U.S. Sales Market With Confidence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.