DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s top executive in Europe preaches patience in building the Cadillac brand in the region and says while emerging hotspots such as Russia hold great promise for overall vehicle sales, opportunities still remain in the more mature markets. GM Europe President Carl-Peter Forster says the auto maker must reverse its thinking of four years ago, when it launched Cadillac in Europe, and start again with a new set of expectations. “The biggest mistake was to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac in Europe No Overnight Sensation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.