NEW YORK – General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac Div. will continue to focus on selling luxury priced vehicles rather than shifting down-market to bolster sales. The average transaction price for CTS is $36,500 "We're No.1 in (U.S.) sales of vehicles priced at over $40,000," says Mark LaNeve, Cadillac general manager. "That's more representative of your stature as a luxury car brand." He concedes that Cadillac never again will be the luxury brand leader if the criteria includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Focuses on Selling Premium-Priced Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.