As part of a preview of '00 models and rollout of long-term product plans and business strategies, General Motors Corp.'s Cadillac Div. gives the media a closer look at its upcoming Evoq roadster. Journalists were allowed a tightly controlled spin behind the wheel of the million-dollar Evoq prototype intended to evolve into one of Cadillac's crown jewels when it goes into production during the company's centennial year in 2002. And although the Evoq rattled from a number of places — as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Gives Sneak Peek at Evoq" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.